At misschu, we respect your privacy. This policy sets out how we handle the information we collect about you. If our approach changes, we’ll update this policy and post the updated version to our website.
What personal information do we collect?
- We may collect your name, address, telephone number, email address and other information you give to us.
Why do we collect your personal information?
- We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you for a number of reasons, including:
- (a) conducting our business (including fulfilling your orders and providing our products and services to you);
- (b) communicating with you (including responding to your queries and interacting with you on social media);
- (c) sending you marketing and other information about us (including information about new products and services, discounts, competitions and promotions); and
- (d) maintaining and improving our business, including conducting training, planning, marketing, research and product development.
By providing us with your information, you consent to us using your personal information, and disclosing your personal information to third parties (such as service providers who help us conduct our business) as required from time to time, for the purposes described above.
How do we collect and hold information?
- We collect personal information about you through our website, over the phone, by email and in our stores. We may also collect your details indirectly, for example, if you enter a competition run by us or if you place an order through a third party website.
- We store your personal information on servers located in Australia.
How do we make sure your personal information is protected?
- We take reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration of your personal information.
How can I access and correct my information?
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is up to date and accurate. If you’d like to update your personal information, get in touch and ask us to correct it.
Do we disclose your information overseas?
- We are not likely to disclose your personal information overseas.
Do you have a complaint?
- If you believe a breach of the Australian privacy laws, or your rights in relation to privacy, has occurred, you can contact us and we will try to resolve your complaint.
- If you don’t think our response is satisfactory, you can contact the Australian Privacy Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au or by telephone on 1300 363 992.
You can ask us to provide you with details and copies of your personal information. We will respond to your request and try to provide you with the data within 30 days of receipt of your request.
How do I contact you?
- Email us on email@example.com